MediaStar training empowers installation engineers to bring IPTV solutions online with content successfully delivered across networks to MediaStar players.
Your solution designers, installation and support engineers will gain a clear understanding of our Media Manager software solution including basic digital signage content delivery. Additionally, the course covers fundamental IPTV commissioning and support using our broadcast, video encoding and playback technologies with a thorough look at the essential terminology needed to work with network teams. The training is split into three, two-hour sessions online each qualifying delegates for one CTS, CTS-I or CTS-D credit.
Delegates can attend all three courses for 3 credits or just one for a single credit. The full course covers:
Satellite and Terrestrial
- Installation of the headend chassis and IP configuration of DVB and encoder blades.
- Access terrestrial and satellite LAN-Casters, complete source-specific set-up, tuning and IPTV configuration.
Encoders, HLS and iVOD
- Access and configure encoders for unencrypted and HDCP IPTV stream delivery.
- Configure encoders for HLS stream delivery.
- Complete IVod networking setup and configure IVod in Media Manager.
- Static and dynamic TCP Addressing, Unicast and Multicast stream addressing and multicast stream management via IGMP.
- 780 and 782 (DS) players.
- 780 and 782 player interfaces, configuration and Media Manager integration.
- Player and screen management, operational and playback troubleshooting.
- Creating, populating and delivering portals for content playback on handheld, Windows and MAC devices.
- Creator Tools project creation and deployment via Media Manager.
Media Manager and Analytics (playlists, jumps, and tickers)
- Licensing, navigating and customising the interface, deploying media, tickers, selection, and playlists. Forced events through jump commands.
- Avixa Certificates are sent on the successful completion of a learning objectives assessment. Assessments are automatically made available to delegates through course handouts. Complete assessments for webinars you attended and for which you require a certificate.