MediaStar training empowers installation engineers to bring IPTV solutions online with content successfully delivered across networks to MediaStar players.
Engineers will additionally gain a clear understanding of our Media Manager solution, basic digital signage content delivery and of the essential terminology needed to work with network teams. The training lasts one day or 6 hours (x3 two hour sessions) online and covers:
Satellite and Terrestrial
- Installation of the headend chassis and IP configuration of DVB and encoder blades.
- Access terrestrial and satellite LAN-Casters, complete source-specific set-up, tuning and IPTV configuration.
Encoders, HLS and iVOD
- Access and configure encoders for unencrypted and HDCP IPTV stream delivery.
- Configure encoders for HLS stream delivery.
- Complete IVod networking setup and configure IVod in Media Manager.
- Static and dynamic TCP Addressing, Unicast and Multicast stream addressing and multicast stream management via IGMP.
- 780 and 782 (DS) players.
- 780 and 782 player interfaces, configuration and Media Manager integration.
- Player and screen management, operational and playback troubleshooting.
- Creating, populating and delivering portals for content playback on handheld, Windows and MAC devices.
- Creator Tools project creation and deployment via Media Manager.
- Licensing, navigating and customising the interface, deploying media, tickers, selection, and playlists. Forced events through jump commands.
Media Manager playlists, jumps, and tickers